ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER - LEEDS REFECTORY
Reports to: General Manager
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £23,500 - £26,500
Closing Date: 27h November
As Assistant General Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring service excellence. Taking pride in every aspect of your work, you’ll not only be a leader for all team members but will work directly with the General Manager to ensure the venue reaches its full potential. Between the AGM and the GM, all aspects of the business will be covered, individual KPIs will be set to maintain a manageable workload, whilst keeping an eye on bar service, cleanliness and atmosphere. Development of new skills, along with the expansion of existing knowledge is our priority, ensuring you have all the tools to be able to work effectively and proactively each day.
- To be directly responsibility for bar service, working alongside the team to provide an excellent level of service.
- To work closely with the General Manager to set and drive bar standards.
- To work closely with the General Manager to ensure all aspects of the day-to-day running of the venue are completed, along with the completion of weekly administrative tasks and reporting.
- To take an active approach to ensuring the best possible customer experience, from brand standards to interactive engagement
- To take responsibility of a company email address, with all emails being responded to within 48 hours of receipt.
- To maintain a high level of organisation and cleanliness in the venue, through audits and closedown checks.
- Assist with all other areas of running the venue as required
- Provide a superior customer service at all times, in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings when required and share best practice with colleagues
- Be comfortable representing the values and ethos of the company at all times
- Contribute to team effort by completing other tasks as needed.
- Motivated and organised
- Must be passionate about brand and achieving something incredible.
- Can react quickly and positively to changing priorities.
- Provide consistent and accurate updates to line manager regarding all areas of work.
- Possess a positive attitude to a busy work environment and a willingness to work long or flexible hours when required.