Reports to: Assistant General Manager & General Manager
Location: Great George Street, Leeds City Centre
Hours: There are a mix of part time & full time roles available
Salary: £10.90 per hour
Closing Date: 18th September 2023
To Apply Email: email@example.com
Northern Monk is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year! We operate across 3 sites (soon to be 4!) with over 90 Monks; however, one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to delivering the best beer experiences for our teams, customers and consumers.
We are excited to announce we will be opening a new inner-city venue in Leeds and are recruiting for a number of positions.
We're extremely proud of our craft and will be looking for applicants that share our enthusiasm and drive for quality. We also need you to share our passion in providing the world’s best beer experiences for our customers.
We believe we have a strong internal culture, and the successful candidate will live out our values of community, collaboration, innovation and integrity. In addition to demonstrating strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
We are looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment. We’re extremely proud of our craft and will be looking for applicants that share our enthusiasm and drive for quality. It’s crucial that you share a passion for providing the best beer experiences for our customers, from welcoming them to the building, to the cleanliness of the venue. We believe we have a strong internal culture, and the successful candidate will live out our values of community, collaboration and creativity.
- Serve customers from the bar
- Greet customers and create a welcoming atmosphere
- Use a till to take orders and payments
- Maintain an appropriate level of cleanliness across the site
- Assist with other areas of the Refectory as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude to a busy work environment, and a willingness to work long or flexible hours when required
- Have a keen interest in craft beer and enthusiasm for the industry
- Have fantastic customer service and the drive to go above and beyond for every customer that visits the Venue
- A good understanding of the company mission with an ability to uphold company values of community, collaboration, and creativity
Culture fit is hugely important to us. If you’re unsure if you meet all the criteria but have skills which are transferrable and you believe you would fit in with our core values, please don’t hesitate to apply