Finance Administration Assistant
Reports to: Credit Manager
Location: Based in our Leeds office with hybrid working discussed at interview
Salary: £23,400 - £24,000
Working hours: 37.5 Monday – Friday
Closing Date: 24th January 2024
The Finance Administration Assistant will join our four-person Finance Team in assisting with the day-to-day tasks of the department. This role would be suitable if you are looking for an entry level position to start your career in Finance.
To support the continued growth of Northern Monk we are looking for someone who shares our enthusiasm and drive. We’re looking for someone who is highly organised, has excellent interpersonal skills and a confident communicator.
Culture fit is hugely important to us. If you’re unsure if you meet all the criteria but have skills which are transferrable and you believe you would fit in with our core values, please don’t hesitate to apply.
We particularly welcome female applicants and those from ethnic minorities, as these groups are underrepresented in the brewing industry.
- Processing, scanning, and filing expenses invoices
- Bar Supplier Payments
- Managing SAP / Accounts mailboxes
- Sending Customer Statements
- Developing automation of statements
- Credit Control for the Direct/On Trade customer ledger. Ensuring our customers are paying in line with the agreed credit terms.
- Handling customer queries
- Handling payment for external kitchen tenants at our bars
- Customer credit terms review
- Ongoing data cleansing and system maintenance
- Competent using Microsoft Outlook
- Basic competency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills with previous experience speaking to customers/suppliers on the phone and via email with confidence
- Previous experience in a Finance Assistant/Credit Controller role is desirable but not essential
- Highly organised and experience in working in a fast-paced environment