Packaging Support Manager
Reports to: Packaging Department Lead
Hours: 37.5 per week, over 5 shifts.
Salary: £26,500 - £31,000
Closing Date: 16th October
Operating within the Northern Monk principles of, Safety, Quality, Mutual Respect, Efficiency, and Inclusivity the role’s primary objective is to provide administrative support to the Northern Monk Packaging Facility (inclusive of web shop operations).
- Leading a two-shift team during absence of the Packing Manager
- Responsible for planning material supply in order to meet the packaging plan
- Ensure packaging working inventory & write off costs, are tracked & have managed improvement plans.
- Conduct internal audits in relation to the packaging process.
- Provide departmental support on external audits as required.
- Oversee web shop Management of the web shop operations in resource planning (materials, labour, time etc.)
This list is not exhaustive but an indication of the role and responsibilities of the Packaging Support Manager.
- Self-motivated with excellent organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as prioritize work.
- Ability to access and manipulate data from multiple sources to create usable information to assist decision making and analysis. Use of Excel. Use of SAP.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Material planning experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- 3 years’ experience of MS Office and SAP / MRP based software.